Your challenge is to build out this landing page from the designs provided in the starter code.
Download the starter code and go through the README file. This will provide further details about the project. The style-guide.md file is where you'll find colors, fonts etc.
Keep your code as clean as possible. Be sure to use semantic HTML5 markup and reusable CSS classes.
Stay away from using front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Bulma. Treat this as your practice ground for building a web page from the ground up.
Want some support on the challenge? Join our Slack community below!
- Download starter code
- Read the README.md file and have a look around the project
- Get colors, fonts etc from the style-guide.md file
- Set up your project/file architecture however you want
- Start coding!
Ideas to test yourself
- Use version control while building the project
- Write your styles using a pre-processor, such as Sass, Less or Stylus
- Try using Flexbox and Grid for layout
- Add content transitions and hover effects to clickable elements
- Practice working in a team by building with friends
Includes JPEG design files, all assets, style guide and starter code
A great collection of repeatable SVG background patterns for you to use on your web projects.Visit website
Uptime Robot is an invaluable tool for monitoring your site. Setup monitors to ping your website every 5 minutes for the free plan or every minute for the paid plan. Get sent an email straight away if your site is down when it gets pinged.Visit website
Bootstrap is the most well-known front-end component library. It's a very well-written tool, perfect for rapid prototyping or web development.Visit website
Subscribe to the Frontend Mentor newsletter
Stay up-to-date with new challenges, blog posts and general front-end goodness.
Join our Slack community
Talk to others taking the challenges, get help with your code, discuss features. Chat about everything front-end!