Your challenge is to build out this landing page from the designs provided in the starter code.
Download the starter code and go through the README file. This will provide further details about the project. The style-guide.md file is where you'll find colors, fonts etc.
Keep your code as clean as possible. Be sure to use semantic HTML5 markup and reusable CSS classes.
Stay away from using front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Bulma. Treat this as your practice ground for building a web page from the ground up.
Want some support on the challenge? Join our Slack community below!
- Download starter code
- Read the README.md file and have a look around the project
- Get colors, fonts etc from the style-guide.md file
- Set up your project/file architecture however you want
- Start coding!
Ideas to test yourself
- Use version control while building the project
- Write your styles using a pre-processor, such as Sass, Less or Stylus
- Try using Flexbox and Grid for layout
- Add content transitions and hover effects to clickable elements
- Practice working in a team by building with friends
Includes JPEG design files, all assets, style guide and starter code
The FEDs on Slack community is a great community of front-end developers. Most members are more experienced, but that does not mean juniors are not welcome. It's a great place to chat all things front-end!Visit website
Practice your ES6 by fixing failing tests.Visit website
IcoMoon offers both free and premium font icon sets. The site also allows for icon uploads so that you can mix your own icons in with IcoMoon's to create your own custom set.Visit website
Subscribe to the Frontend Mentor newsletter
Stay up-to-date with new challenges, blog posts and general front-end goodness.
Join our Slack community
Talk to others taking the challenges, get help with your code, discuss features. Chat about everything front-end!