What is allowed
- Streaming yourself completing challenges
- Using free challenges in your free content/course/tutorials while providing attribution to Frontend Mentor and linking to the challenge page on the Frontend Mentor site
What is not allowed
- Re-selling or distributing free or premium challenge starter code
- Re-selling or distributing free or premium challenge design files
- Using free challenges in your free content/course/tutorials without attribution
- Using premium challenges in your free content/course/tutorials
- Using any challenges in commercial content/course/tutorials with or without attribution (read below about getting a commercial license or setting up a collaboration)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I stream myself completing Frontend Mentor challenges?
Go for it! We love seeing people use our challenges to help their audience learn how to build projects. We just ask a couple of things: please point your audience to our site instead of distributing the code, and please don't distribute the design files. If you're on Twitter, feel free to mention our Frontend Mentor Twitter account when promoting your video, and we'll happily retweet to help boost your post!
Can I use Frontend Mentor challenges within my free course/tutorial?
If you'd like to use our challenges within your course or tutorial content, please get in touch with us at [email protected].We're always open to collaborations and would love to hear about your project and how we can work together. We'll happily help promote your project to our community as well!
I want to use Frontend Mentor challenges in a commercial course/tutorial/project. Is this possible?
We do offer commercial licenses. So if you'd like to use our challenges in a commercial project with no need for attribution, please get in touch at [email protected] for more information.
Still unsure about something?
We want you to feel comfortable about how to use our challenges within your content. If you’re still unsure about something, please feel free to email us at [email protected].