This was actually a lot of fun, and I learned a lot from this project. I learned that...
- There is a big advantage to Figma. This project almost made me want to get the FEM Pro subscription so I can see the exact distance and measurements of certain elements.
- Planning is very important. I don't think I did enough initial analysis of the design and planning what variables to create.
- This project also helped me realize how useful the
If anyone is reading this, I would like to have some assistance on one thing from this project.
- Currently my mobile navigation menu can be toggled by clicking on the hamburger icon.
- I tried treating the mobile nav window like a modal and attempted to make it so that it listens to an outside click and closes the menu. However, I could not get it to work. If anybody can share with me their ideas on how to make it so that the mobile nav can close when the user clicks on the hamburger icon AND outside of the mobile nav menu, that would be great!